Forex trading comes with its own unique challenges. Once you decide to become a forex broker, you should immediately embark on the task of locating a competent firm that can facilitate smooth and honest trading. In order to achieve great returns, your forex brokerage firm should provide you with formidable forex trading strategies and analysis strategies on a regular basis. In addition, the brokerage firm you choose should be regulated by the right government agency (Commodity Futures Trade Commission and the National Futures Association). Below is a list of top 3 Forex brokers, also know was Forex brokerage firms, in the U.S.
Some interesting features of Markets.com include:
• Multiple regulating institutions
• Welcome bonuses for clients with high trading volumes
• A $100 initial deposit which is quite low
• Three independent trading packages to go with the client’s expectations and lifestyle
• A welcome bonus of $2,000
This is an internet brokerage and investment firm. They offers the features listed here:
• An exclusive demo account setup.
• Losses are ignored during the trial period while any gains over the same period are credited into your account.
• Trading platforms, various trading tools and education materials are easily accessible online.
• You are guaranteed to never lose an amount that is more than the initial investment ($100).
In a bid to give its clients an advantage, Finexo employs cutting edge trading technology. Other advantages of finexo include:
• I really like the free demo accounts for new forex brokers.
• Offers the most popular trading pairs in the Forex market (EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY).
• Minimum deposits are very low ($100).
• Three different platforms.
• A $2,000 welcome bonus.
Top 3 Forex Brokers In The U.S. by Steve